My Big GUTOE (re. the 'blowback')

                    My Big GUTOE (re. the 'blowback')
                   (© 2020, by K. P. Collins)
                   (Published 06-22-2020)

The 'blowback' has begun, once again, so I 'have to' forthrightly address some stuff.

Although I have rewritten all of Science, I've not altered anything that is in the reproducible experimental data.

All I've done is 'clean house', eliminating erroneous concepts that have been handed down, intergenerationally, Professor to Student, since the 'days' of the old Natural Philosophy, while, in so doing, I simultaneously achieved Unification.

For instance, when I assert that there exists no such thing as so-called "gravitational attraction", I am not saying that 'there is nothing that directs folks into their chairs, their chairs to the floor, and the rooms they are in to the ground'.

All of such is in the UEF dynamics that I've explained.

"Of course."

Then there's stuff like the so-called "strong nuclear force", which is also pure fiction. No such 'force' exists.

How & why there is an illusion that 'such a force exists' derives, 100%, in the nonlinear accelerations that I explained in my first WebLog.

During both the 'shelling' and 'nucleation' UEF compactions, UEF ephemerance fleetingly becomes highly restricted.

When accelerator researchers 'probe' these fleeting UEF compaction dynamics, comprehending neither the UEF nor SSW harmonics, they 'presume' that the experimental data that they collect 'correlates to forces' that they refer to as "short distance", "strong" and "weak" 'nuclear' "forces".

But everything that physically occurs, 'and' 100% of accelerator folks' observations, correlate exclusively to the fleeting degrees of UEF compaction that occur during the 'nucleation' and 'shelling' maxima of the SSW harmonics that I explained in the first WebLog I 'published'.

When so-called "particle collisions" 'are observed', what has physically occurred is that the max-eph threshold 'local' to 'the event' has been exceeded in the creation violence instantiated in 'the event', and everything that precipitates is 'just' UEF 'moving' in any direction other than the direction in which the max-eph dynamic has been 'locally' exceeded, which always involves a variation of 'local c', and which routinely incorporates the UEF "encapsulation" dynamics that I explained in an earlier WebLog.

Understanding neither the UEF nor the SSW harmonics, the observers 'see' such 'events' in the way that the stuff that was coerced upon them while they were students Dictates to them 'what they are allowed to see'.

Tapered Harmony only reinforces the quality of reproducible experimental results as it simultaneously eliminates False 'presumptions' from all of Science.

That's a good thing.

So, why I get bashed and battered has nothing to do with "Science" and everything to do with "Prejudice" with respect to erroneous concepts that were coerced upon folks while they were students.

And, even though how & why "Prejudice" arises in the biology of nervous systems is explained, and thoroughly verified, in Neuroscientific Duality Theory, I'm still 'amazed' every 'time' someone 'trashes the work I've done' while, obviously, knowing nothing about the work I've done.

Such ubiquitously-occurring Prejudice derives solely in Absence-of-Understanding with respect to how & why the max-eph dynamic 'blindly' and automatically precipitates convergence 'within' the neural dynamics of nervous systems.

So-called "memory" is, for instance, instantiated exclusively as a result of the 3D UEF dynamics ("the 3D-U") that give rise to the neural activation that actually occurs 'within' a nervous system, so, to the degree to which the neural activation that occurs 'within' a nervous system is coerced, the 'memory' that will become instantiated will correlate exclusively to the neural activation that has been coerced.

So, as a result of the 'way' that erroneous concepts have been handed down, intergenerationally, Professor to Student, since the 'days' of the old Natural Philosophy, all students who experience such coercion 'know' is that, according to what was coerced upon them while they were students - according to the only 'memory' that has become instantiated 'within' their nervous systems - this or that that I have, in fact, eliminated, 'cannot be eliminated'.

They 'adhere to' the illusion that was coerced 'within' their nervous systems while they were students.

They don't understand that I'm rescuing them from their having been so abused while they were students.

They don't understand that I Loved Science enough to do this work that, for so many reasons, just needed to be done.

That I Love Science is right-there, in the title of my blog.

"My Big GUTOE" is pronounced, "my biga toe", which is a Homage to Enrico Fermi, put there for everyone to share, because, although he didn't understand that he'd done so, in his "Pile" under the bleachers at The University of Chicago, Fermi, and those who worked under his guidance, were the first to 'touch' the UEF in a 'sustained' way.

I understand that things'll get worse before things get better, but it's been more than 'forty years' since I began to discuss Tapered Harmony in online Science 'places', and no one has ever pointed out a single flaw in it.

I encourage folks to try to do that.

Because 'trashing' stuff before understanding it only Confesses that a person is 'moving toward' Prejudice while 'pretending to do science'.

Science 'moves toward' Truth.

Period.

Look at it this way: What I'm doing is asking - and expecting - "Physics" to go first in transcending Prejudice.

To expect such of Physics only Honors Physics, because, to the degree that Physics transcends its own Prejudice, all of Humanity will be lifted up out of the dynamics of Prejudice that have devastated Humanity since the beginning.

That's a worthy thing for Physics to do.

k. p. collins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Big GUTOE "Tapered Harmony"

My Big GUTOE: Some Informative Videos

My Big GUTOE: The Dinner Plate Experiment